Workshop: The Michigan Imputation Server: Data Preparation, Genotype Imputation, and Data Analysis
- Regular Member - Free!
- Early Career Member - Free!
- Resident/Clinical Fellow Member - Free!
- Postdoctoral Fellow Member - Free!
- Graduate Student Member - Free!
- Undergraduate Student Member - Free!
- Emeritus Member - Free!
- Life Member - Free!
- Trainee Member - Free!
This interactive workshop is intended for anyone interested in learning how to impute genotypes and to use the imputed genotypes, with a special focus on up-coming reference panels, including the multi-ancestry panel from the TOPMed program.
For more information, visit our Online Program Planner.
- Formulate genotype data for imputation.
- Apply the imputation server with the available parameters, appropriate reference panel, and messages.
- Judge quality control on imputed genotypes and imputation quality metrics.
- Construct a GWAS analysis using imputed genotypes.