Enhancing Grant Applications through Institutional Shared Research Resources (SRR) Core Laboratories
- Regular Member - Free!
- Early Career Member - Free!
- Resident/Clinical Fellow Member - Free!
- Postdoctoral Fellow Member - Free!
- Graduate Student Member - Free!
- Undergraduate Student Member - Free!
- Emeritus Member - Free!
- Life Member - Free!
- Trainee Member - Free!
This webinar will present SRR Cores, delineate what you should expect from your local Core and what they will expect from you, and help you create a check list and workflow to help step through your next grant application seamlessly. This webinar is geared to helping your grant proposal funding application stand out through effective use of SRR core laboratories. Cores create a collaborative hub for projects, providing wide-ranging expertise in experimental design, methodology and budgeting; access and training on advanced technology that is cost effective, unbiased and transparent; employ best practices and data standards, reducing variables to generate objective, unbiased data; and guidance through the NIH data management and sharing policy.
Real-case-scenario road maps on how to design an experiment that leverages the use of multiple core facilities will be presented. Road maps will encompass the questions a researcher should ask, considerations for experimental design, price models, and how to establish a working relationship that will establish trust, collaboration, and accountability.
Overview of Presentation:
- Increase understanding and awareness of the support options in shared research resource core laboratories (SRR)
- Gain tools for facilitating conversations with SRR staff
- Learn how to develop a budget inclusive of SRR